Sunday, January 22, 2006

Last Weeks Trip





Ok, see if you can follow this: Bridgewater, VA to Sarasota, FL over Cuba to Kingston, Jamaica to Panama City to Tuxtla, Chiapas Mexico to Grand Cayman to Kingston, Jamaica to Dulles Airport Virginia. Did you get all that? Here's how one conversation sounded to a store clerk when Drew called my cell phone to let me know he wasn't dead (I hadn't heard from him for a while) me: "Where are you?" "Jamaica!" "Isn't this an expensive call?" "Ok, love you bye" I'm sure the clerk was a little confused why a wife wouldn't know what country her husband was in, but that's all part of the fun. Ok, here are the pictures from top to bottom: Sunset over Drew's King Air in Panama, Kingston, Jamaica, Drew flying over Cuban airspace (you have to get a special "Cuban Overflight Permit"), and then finally Grand Cayman

5 comments:

Aly sun said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the fun. I would be so tempted to climb in his luggage if I were you.

Jessi Reber said...

Tell me about it! (Oh and thanks for the comment, Drew was starting to feel bad :) ) Don't tell him I said that!

Marci said...

Drew, I always check your blog 1st! I love seeing where you've been. I'm still waiting for some of those beautiful Alaska pictures! Madre'

Sherri said...

Okay so you probaly won't even find this becuae it took me so long to check, actually I thought you'd given up on this one because I hadn't seen anything new for awhile, but I do love to know whats going on! And those numbers on the other are amazing- really hard for both of you i imagine
SE

Sherri said...

Okay so you probaly won't even find this becuae it took me so long to check, actually I thought you'd given up on this one because I hadn't seen anything new for awhile, but I do love to know whats going on! And those numbers on the other are amazing- really hard for both of you i imagine
SE