Or something like that..."poor Drew" is in San Diego, and he was complaining of the nippy 60 degree weather. I'm not exactly sure what he's doing there, he'll have to post something to let us know (assuming he wouldn't have to then shoot us).
High-performance jet fighter, fully armed with missiles, guns. ECM equipment, fresh paint (stars and bars painted over), single seat, 97% reliability rate, will outclimb, outturn F-16, outrun F-14, low fuel burn (relatively), all digital avionics, radar, terrain following, INS, GPS, Tacan, used only for testing and sales promotion. Now in storage.Contact Northrop Corp. Will trade for Mig-25 and home address of Air Force Acquisition officer.
— ad found in 'Pacific Flyer' magazine, shortly after the F-20 program was cancelled.
For the Morbid Types...
"God, look at that thing!That don't seem right, does it?That's not right."
— First Officer Roger Pettit, during takeoff roll, Air Florida Flight 90, 1982.
2 comments:
I don't care if you have to shoot me!! I love seeing new posts on your blog! Love, Madre'
Yeah, post away Drew...I love living out my travel-bug through you.
Post a Comment