Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Misc. Stuff...

Russian cargo leaving the COB.
My Boy Mike taking out his Holiday frustration on the Christmas Troll...

CH-47 on the ramp at sunset. Pete took this picture.

One of the plants from Madre. I have no idea which, but it started growing before I even planted it, so I decided to help it along. Not bad for the middle of the winter in the desert.

The very next morning. I'd call that pretty good timing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its nice to see you are keeping busy! I didn't know you were so handy! I will keep that in mind when we start to build our house.

Jessi Reber said...

That's cool your flower is blooming! Tell Pete I like his sunset picture...also I'm waiting for the picture of your airplane AND you! I keep asking....

Aly sun said...

Yes, the misc pictures are appreciated. I am sure your mom-in-law will be very impressed with your green thumb.

Marci said...

I'm so glad your Amyrilus (sp?) bloomed so quickly. Probably nice to have a bright spot in all the bleakness! I too love that helecopter picture. Could you email it to me? I'd like to add it to my refrigerator collection!
Love, Madre'