Here's a quick shot we took while on approach into Stuttgart Germany. We enjoyed our short stay there, but were ready for sunnier skies and warmer weather.
Here's one of the few pictures we caught of Scotland (we were there less than one hour.) We're setting up for final at Wick, you can see the town of Wick off to the left (south.) It was an immense help on the part of the crew on the ground to get us a quick turn for a timely arrival in Germany.
I know it's out of focus, but its our route from Iceland to Scotland. The flight was a little over three hours and was uneventful. It's always interesting noting the small differences in how countries work their air traffic. Getting around the slight accent barrier can be interesting as well.
Iceland coast at Keflavik. Actually, I think it's a bay, there was a lot of fishing going on, but I never got a good look at it from the air.

Steve and I at the BAA (Big A$# Anchor) on the coast in Keflavik. It was cold and windy.

3 comments:
Thanks for putting new pictures on! Though we're all still waiting for pictures of the final destination...
Ditto! Can't wait to see the uniform! Thanks for keeping us "posted". I look forward to checking your blog for updates. Love you! Madre'
Keep the updates comin'! We like living vicariously through our world traveling family.
Post a Comment