
I know there's not much to see, but this is the North Atlantic from Flight Level 270 (27,000 feet.)

I was able to stop the prop in the right spot to catch most of this Greenland landmass. I avoided landing there for this very reason.

The southern tip of Greenland. This looks cold. I hate to think what the north is like.

An unfortunate byproduct of flying over the North Atlantic is having to wear cold weather immersion suits. They are big and bulky, uncomfortable and smell strongly of the glue that they were put together with. Had me pretty high for a while. But they will save your life if you have to go in the drink.

Here's a quick shot I took climbing out of Goose Bay New Foundland. There's not a whole lot to see other than hills and short trees. It's all I have of Goose Bay, sorry. There wasn't much time.
1 comment:
That's a beautiful picture of the southern tip of Greenland! It's so exciting to have pictures from you again! Keep them coming! Love Madre'
Post a Comment