Friday, November 10, 2006

A little inflight entertainment...

If you can't tell, it's Oceans 11 and the two Brothers are fighting over baloons. We even have sound. The only downside is having to listen to ATC at the same time. But there's not much radio traffic in such a remote place.


Okay, it's been awhile. But finally I have a few more semi interesting pictures for all to enjoy. This one shows our GPS routing over the North Atlantic enroute to Keflavik Iceland. Those 4 digit numbers are the lat./long. waypoints I used for my route. It was a 1,318 Nautical Mile trip and with typical ground speeds of 250-280 knots (as shown in bottom RH corner of pic), we made good time. I hate the thought of dwelling over frigid waters any longer than I have to.

5 comments:

Marci said...

Here I've been praying for you to stay alert! And what do you do?!! WATCH A MOVIE!!! Good thing I'm praying, aye? Love, Madre'

Marci said...

Hi Andrew! We were surprised to hear you were on your way already-So what do you want for Christmas, no use keeping surprises. Were going to have to get it the mail ASAP. :) Sherri

Aly sun said...

Hey Drew, it is good to see the updates -- keep them coming! Us people obsessed with blogging always enjoy an update. Praying for you!

Jenni said...

Hi Drew! It's great to see your pics. I'm praying for a safe journey for you!!

Andee said...

Ditto what everyone else is saying. We're praying for you (and your lovely wife too).
Paul and Andee