
Here's my room. Isaac and I share a room large enough for three, but our GS grade allows us to share between the two of us. It's pretty comfortable. This isn't the exact CHU (Crappy Housing Unit...my version) that we live in now, since we opted to move in order to facilitate the routing of broadband internet via satellite into our room. It wasn't a cheap decision either, but well worth it considering the internet situation around the rest of the base. No running water unfortunately. But nice hot showers nearby...

Cradle of Civilization.

The Dynamic Crew in front of the airplane. Great place to fly...

Island Sunset. The end of another long day in the desert.
2 comments:
Is that your "mansiere" hanging from the bedpost? :)
I'm so glad you have good internet access now - more posts? And...I'm really glad about the bullet proof clothing! The pictures of the Tigress River and the Sunset were awesome. Keep them coming! We love hearing from you. Love you! Madre'
Post a Comment