Thursday, December 07, 2006

Crew Antics


Jason winding up for one last hit before the doors close.



Mike and Toby doing some last minute mission briefing.



Steve and Dave laughing and having a good time...


M4 assault rifles. Don't leave Earth without 'em...


The crew enjoying a the moment before loading up.

4 comments:

Jessi Reber said...

I like your M4 assault rifles, how come Isaac gets 2? I also want to see more pictures of Drew!

Marci said...

I 2nd Jessi's motion! I want to see more pictures of you too! But it is cool getting to know your comrads in arms (love the M4 assault rifles!). Madre'

Marci said...

Forgot to mention that my favorite picture is that 1st one! Also do Steve and Dave have a history prior to this? They seem to know each other well. Madre'

Rachel said...

Personally, I'm thrilled that Isaac not only gets two M4's, but he's wearing his pistol, too. The more heavily armed my husband is, the better!
Isaac's wife, Rachel