
All around lousy day on the Island. Rain, wind, mud, heavy lift loaders running into buildings. I even had to go outside the "wire" today to provide escort on base for a local national. Not the usual day around here.

The Island's finest, waiting for that unlikely fire on a day like this...

I spotted a pretty nice office chair in this "office." I thought about appropriating it for our office since ours are falling apart, but decided that graft wasn't a good way to conduct business around here.

A picture is worth a thousand words. And more than a few of them would be four letters long. ..
4 comments:
Boy, you don't lack for any excitement! Last week it's an overturned Caterpiller! Where'd these guys learn to drive?
Outside the wire huh? I hope you had your M4, helmet and body armor on...sounds fun though :)
Hey, Drew, this is really padre'
Hope you had a great Christmas. we sure did miss you. I needed your moral support!
sorry I wasn't there to provide it. I'll give Aaron more "moral support" assignments should the need arise in the future. :)
Post a Comment